Hello! I am so excited to see everyone at their library time. The books have missed you!
Are you looking for some new books to read? Holy Rosary will be operating a remote check out system for our library to get books into the hands of our students as soon as possible. To check out books please follow these steps:
- Using the following website for our online catalog browse for and choose books you’d like to check out.
– Select Holy Rosary School West Seattle
– Select Catalog
– Search for books using subject, title, author, etc.
– Be sure to note how many copies are available.
– Choose your titles you’d like to check out. Limited to: 5 picture or non-fiction books, 2 chapter books, and 1 comic book at a time. Grades 4-8, you may only check out only one Battle of the Books title at a time.
- Email a book request (one email per student) to email@example.com using this format.
– Subject Line: Student’s name and date of book request
Ex: Sara Weythman September 2nd
– Email should include: Student’s name and title and call number of each book.
Ex. Sara Weythman
Tiger Sharks – 597 WEL
Bear Can’t Sleep – E WIL
– Limit 1 request per time between pick-up / drop-off days.
- Be patient and flexible as our librarian assistants work through requests. Book requests will be taken in the order they are received. So be understanding if a book is not available at this time. There are no holds available at this time. But you can request the book after our next pick-up / drop-off day.
- Librarian assistants will notify you of book availability, when books are checked out, and what date you can pick them up.
- Pick up books at our next pick-up / drop-off date. Return them at the following pick-up drop off day.